Extinguisher Deer Call (Camo)
Download the FREE App
What makes the Extinguisher Deer Call the #1 rated deer communication system on the market?
- The Extinguisher's patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating - NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design - The Extinguisher's modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a "freeze-up."
- Throat-Tube™ - This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA - Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher deer call for a reason... It just plain works!
* For a free replacement reed and o-ring kit, please follow this LINK.
Really good call. However, I have never been able to call in a really nice buck, although my practice sounds just like your tutorials, so not sure what is happening.R
I absolutely love the extinguisher one of the most fun times I had was walking on a Ridgetop just out of sight of 6 Doe's talkin back and forth for about a hundred and fifty yardsT
I just recieved the extinguisher call 2 days ago. This mornings hunt was warm, still and better yet public hunting ground in Tennessee and only the 2nd time ever hunting this piece of land. At about 11 I decided to still hunt my way back out. After topping a small knob I pulled out the extinguisher adjusted the buck tone to a younger buck and gave a quick series of chasing/tending grunts. After the last grunt I stopped to listen. I had a 3.5 year old 10 point nearly run me over. I took my shot at 13 yards. I've always called while deer hunting but this call being able to adjust on the move and the realistic tone really does set it apart. Will be purchasing the black rack next. I'm never stepping into the deer woods without it again.E
After 3 long deep grunts and 2 short grunts the buck came to an abrupt stop! My Leica put this 12 point buck at 220 yards. As he starred back in my direction I gave 3 long and 2 short doe calls. He immediately ran straight towards me and closed the distance in seconds. At 40 yards my TenPoint Nitro X and G5 Deadmeat did its job! Without my Extinguisher this 169 buck would be a memory. The Extinguisher put this buck on my wall. One great product,