Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)
Download the FREE App
- The Extinguisher’s patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating – NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design – The Extinguisher’s modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a “freeze-up.”
- Throat-Tube™ – This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Video Instruction – Calling at deer is a thing of the past, we provide the video content required to learn how to effectively communicate with deer!
- Made in the USA – Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
- The Black Rack's Bone-Core™ Technology – Gives this rattling system extremely realistic antler-like sounds.
- Two Full Rack™ design – Designed as two fully racked bucks, giving you the tines and leverage needed to replicate a breeding rights battle.
- Black Concealment™ – Keeps your rattling sequences concealed, allowing you to rattle at much closer distances during a big buck encounter.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA – Have the confidence that your product was designed and manufactured in America by hunters just like you!
Ultimate Calling System by Illusion: What makes it the #1 deer communication system on the market?
Just got to opening the package today after work. Very happy with the products. Can’t wait to take them to the woods this season and put them to workD
Excited to give this a try this seasonJ
Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)K
I love the call and black rack, sounds very natural. How ever I am still learning this call and rack. But very believable soundT
The Extinguisher is easy to use and adjust on the fly, and the tutorial videos make it easy to learn how to use the various vocalizations. The Black Rack simulates great sound, I only wish there had been some loops or something engineered into the design for attaching a tether to hold them together.