PRIME TIME - (Annual) Food Plot System
Download the FREE App
The Prime Time food plot system is an ALL-IN-ONE (Seed + Fertilizer) annual system designed to help maximize the volume and attraction of your food plot. This cold tolerant fall/winter performance blend of six choice brassicas is built to attract and sustain a healthy deer herd from the first weeks of the season into the cold months of winter. During the peak hunting season when food becomes limited, our brassicas reach maturity and provide key nutrients and carbohydrates to deer when they need it most. These select plant varieties will bring deer back again and again, making it an ideal resource for patterning deer during the prime time of the hunting season.
Product Highlights and Top Features:
- All-In-One Seed & Fertilizer System
- Pre-measured, ¼ Acre Coverage Applications
- Custom Annual Seed Blend: 6 Brassica Varieties
- Fall & Winter Performance
- 25% More Seed Per Acre (Calculated at Broadcast Rate, Not Drill Rate)
- Directly Feed Plants w/ Liquid Foliar Fertilizers
- Easy Application (Designed for Common Spreaders & Sprayers)
- Engineered to Maximize Tonnage & Attraction
- Included: (Soil Starter, Prime Time Seed Blend, Root Booster, Foliage Fuel+)
Components (System Includes):
STEP 1: Soil Starter (Pre-Planting Soil Conditioner - 8 fl. oz.): The first step in building a plant's foundation, this formula helps optimize soil PH and create an environment where seedlings and plant-boosting microbes can thrive while helping to improve germination, root development, cell structure and nutrient uptake.
STEP 2: Prime Time (Annual Seed Blend - 2lbs.): Prime time is built from six hand-selected varieties of premium brassica making it the ultimate and preferred food source during the Prime Time of hunting season.
STEP 3: Root Booster (Post-Emergent Liquid Fertilizer - 8 fl. oz.): Rich in potassium and phosphorus, this fertilizer does just what it says: boost root development. A better root system is great for helping brassicas develop larger bulbs as well as results in deep, dark leaves. A robust root system also helps plants during times of stress, ensuring deer have a reliable food source into fall and winter.
STEP4: Foliage Fuel+ (Post-Emergent Liquid Fertilizer - 8 fl. oz): If your food plot is lacking in vital nitrogen, this fertilizer is perfect for giving plants the boost they need. Our proprietary formula is packed with five essential micronutrients, helping improve nitrogen uptake and assist the expansion of the foliage canopy as it gets closer to maturity.
Fall: Six brassica varieties provide a rich base of protein and micronutrients (vitamin C, A, E, K, folate, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus). This custom blend was developed to continually attract wildlife as palatability shifts from plant to plant throughout the fall.
Winter: Post-frost, brassica greens produce natural sugars and micronutrients for a highly preferred food source. Root bulbs are packed with carbohydrates and provide excellent energy replenishment during the winter months
Growth and Planting Specs:
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Soil Type: Light Loam to Clay
- Germination: 7-21 days
- Establishment: 8-10 weeks to maturity
- Planting Depth: ⅛” to ¼” max
- Planting Dates:
- NORTH: Late-July to Early-September
- CENTRAL: Late-July to September
- SOUTH: August to Early-October
- Product Type: Food Plot Seed and Fertilizer
- Brand: Illusion Systems
- Collection: Food Plot Systems