4 SEASONS - (Perennial + Annual) Food Plot System
Download the FREE App
The 4 Seasons food plot system is an ALL-IN-ONE (Seed + Fertilizer) perennial + annual system designed to help maximize the volume and attraction of your food plot. A year-round source of food for deer and other wildlife, our 4 Seasons blend combines perennials and annuals to keep the local herd fed with highly palatable nutrients throughout each season. This custom blend is comprised of three select brassica varieties that are highly attractive to deer during the late fall and winter months along with four perennial varieties that will attract and sustain deer and wildlife during the spring, summer and early fall months.
Product Highlights and Top Features:
- All-In-One Seed & Fertilizer System
- Pre-measured, ¼ Acre Coverage Applications
- Custom Annual + Perennial Seed Blend: 3 Brassicas, 3 Clovers + Chicory
- Year-Round; Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Performance
- 25% More Seed Per Acre (Calculated at Broadcast Rate, Not Drill Rate)
- Directly Feed Plants w/ Liquid Foliar Fertilizers
- Easy Application (Designed for Common Spreaders & Sprayers)
- Engineered to Maximize Tonnage & Attraction
- Included: (Soil Starter, 4 Seasons Seed Blend, Root Booster, Foliage Fuel+)
Components (System Includes):
STEP 1: Soil Starter (Pre-Planting Soil Conditioner - 8 fl. oz.): The first step in building a plant's foundation, this formula helps optimize soil PH and create an environment where seedlings and plant-boosting microbes can thrive while helping to improve germination, root development, cell structure and nutrient uptake.
STEP 2: 4 Seasons (Annual & Perennial Seed Blend - 2.5lbs.): 4 Seasons uses a wide variety of plants to attract, nourish, and sustain deer for all four seasons of the year.
STEP 3: Root Booster (Post-Emergent Liquid Fertilizer - 8 fl. oz.): Rich in potassium and phosphorus, this fertilizer does just what it says: boost root development. A better root system is great for helping brassicas develop larger bulbs as well as results in deep, dark leaves. A robust root system also helps plants during times of stress, ensuring deer have a reliable food source into fall and winter.
STEP4: Foliage Fuel+ (Post-Emergent Liquid Fertilizer - 8 fl. oz): If your food plot is lacking in vital nitrogen, this fertilizer is perfect for giving plants the boost they need. Our proprietary formula is packed with five essential micronutrients, helping improve nitrogen uptake and assist the expansion of the foliage canopy as it gets closer to maturity.
Fall/Winter: A nutrient-rich and highly palatable boost of key proteins, carbohydrates, natural sugars and micronutrient for nourishment through the pre and post rut
Spring/summer: A key fawning season food source for does, helping to promote healthy milk production. Highly sought-after micronutrients/protein source for antler growth in bucks.
Growth and Planting Specs:
- Type: Annual & Perennial varieties
- Soil Type: Lt. Loam to Clay
- Germination: 7-14 days
- Establishment: 6-8 weeks
- Planting Depth: ⅛” to ¼” max
- Planting Dates:
- NORTH: July to Late-August
- CENTRAL: Mid-July to September
- SOUTH: August - Early-October