Black Rack & Extinguisher Combo (Camo)
Download the FREE App
- The Extinguisher’s patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating – NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design – The Extinguisher’s modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a “freeze-up.”
- Throat-Tube™ – This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Video Instruction – Calling at deer is a thing of the past, we provide the video content required to learn how to effectively communicate with deer!
- Made in the USA – Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
- The Black Rack's Bone-Core™ Technology – Gives this rattling system extremely realistic antler-like sounds.
- Two Full Rack™ design – Designed as two fully racked bucks, giving you the tines and leverage needed to replicate a breeding rights battle.
- Black Concealment™ – Keeps your rattling sequences concealed, allowing you to rattle at much closer distances during a big buck encounter.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in the USA – Have the confidence that your product was designed and manufactured in America by hunters just like you!
Ultimate Calling System by Illusion: What makes it the #1 deer communication system on the market?
Both the extinguisher and the black racks sound amazing!D
Grunt rattle sequence provided me with a mature shooter At 20 yards within 5 minutes last season. Both the grunt call and the rack sound good. I’m going to keep using them and recommend them to my peers.N
Love these products one of the most realistic calls out there.K
Best grut call I've used, black rack rattling antlers are awesome too, they got the perfect tones that sound the most realistic.j
Call sounds great and works. Haven’t tried the black racks out yet but I will