Extinguisher Deer Call (Black)
Download the FREE App
What makes the Extinguisher Deer Call the #1 rated deer communication system on the market?
- The Extinguisher's patented ModiSlide™ allows you to sound like a Buck, a Doe or a Fawn in an instant.
- 99.6% Approval Rating - NAHC Field Test, highest ever by a deer call!
- FreezeFree™ Design - The Extinguisher's modiSlide™ also serves to free the call from a "freeze-up."
- Throat-Tube™ - This dual layered technology produces extremely realistic sounds allows for directional calling.
- Free Instructional Videos - Watch our detailed instructional series and learn how to effectively communicate with deer. Simply download the FREE 'Deer Society' mobile app for access to hours of educational video content!
- Made in America - Every Extinguisher deer call is acoustically tested before it passes final inspection.
Hundreds of thousands of serious deer hunters rely on the Extinguisher deer call for a reason... It just plain works!
* For a free replacement reed and o-ring kit, please follow this LINK.
it is perfectd
top rating...I have had an extinguisher (camo) along with a blk.rack for several years and think they're top of the line. The new blk.one is a back up to my original camo one. (Just in case something happens while traveling to other states.)M
I have been using the Extinguisher Deer Call for three years,. and have been amazed at the results of communicating with the heard. Fawns, does and bucks all respond to the call,. the on-line tutorials are the real secret to my success!!! Knowledge is key and having DEER professors share valued knowledge for free... C'Mon Man!
Communicating with the does is my focus and technique of choice,. the does are the sirens of the heard and if you can get them in earlier than normal, feeding and relaxed,..then chances increase that Mr. Buck comes in to join them during daylight hours.
I have several of these calls,. along with the blk rack...... also this call is my go to Christmas gift to those who don't have one.... along with the links to the tutorials.:)
thank you for service,
Im 40 yrs old, and last year was my first year deer hunting. I had tagged along with others before, but never actually hunted. I decided that I needed an advantage to make up for my inexperience, and after watching some vids online bought my extinguisher. I continued to watch various vids paying attn to doe calls. I figured everyone grunts, wonder what mastering a doe bleat will do. I practiced most evenings for about a month until I could produce the same sound without looking at the call. One night before season opened I had several does come through my yard. I quietly watched them and to my amazement they were actually bleating. Their bleat however was much higher pitched than the middle of the doe line on the call. I had to move the slide almost to the fawn area. My first day of hunting i made 3 different bleats in succession 1 time. About 3 min later I shot a 173lb 8pt. 1 month later I went to a friends camp and got stuck in a stand that hadnt produced in 4 years. Made same 3 calls in succession. Buck came from top of a ridge and made b-line to my stand. 165lb 8pt. Got it on video. Filled both my tags last yr and plan to repeat this year. Ill never hunt without my extinguisher.Thanks for sharing your success story with us JP! Great job practicing with your Extinguisher and adjusting your vocalizations to match exact pitch of the local deer. We hope you have similar success this fall!